Job ID 2335
Experience 2 Years
Work Environment In-office
Salary Expectation 48K - 50K Base
About the job
Relay is quickly growing as a product solution for enterprise customers. We have ambitious goals to rapidly develop our product, expand our customer base, and be a market leader as a software based communication solution for the active workforce. We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist that will thrive in a scrappy start-up environment where new standards are still being set. Do you want to help mold and improve the customer experience from trial to ongoing support? Join us and you can help create the playbook while delivering results directly with customers.
Here at Relay, we’re looking to change the way we communicate. We’ve designed, built, and launched an entirely new product category — a simple, rugged, internet-enabled smart device and all the software that runs it — that is disrupting the handheld radio industry for B2B enterprise clients and non-desk workers (hospitality, healthcare, education, golf, parks, sports, and more!)
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill VoIP app; we’ve achieved proven product-market fit with a user experience that solves real-world customer pain and unlocks new capabilities for them through our robust API Platform.
Relay has experienced exponential growth over the past several years, and the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment is a must.
Please note this role works onsite in our North Hills, Raleigh HQ.
Learn more about Relay at RelayPro.com
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customer accounts including their onboarding (training, account configuration, & implementation), full lifecycle management, and support of products & services to the customer
- Communicate regularly with your customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs, use cases, and pain points
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Relay product line including device hardware, accessories, Relay App, Dash, and service/connectivity options
- Identify and communicate opportunities for upsell of additional Relay products
- Lead the customer communication plans for product releases on a monthly cadence and internal coordination/resolution for complex and/or critical customer questions/issues
- Triage & serve as the voice of the customer to the appropriate internal owner including product development, BTS engineering, etc. to ensure that the wide variety of needs are being met
- Effectively communicate trends in customer needs
- Monitor analytics and reporting for your portfolio, including proactively communicating with customers whose performance or engagement fall below target metrics
- Create and maintain training materials for respective customer segment
- Approximately 10% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Self driven work ethic and strong organizational skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills – you’re able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, online meetings, or in person
- Proven track record of successfully building and supporting relationships with all levels of seniority
- Mix of business and technical acumen with ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguous or challenging situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to thrive and react to changing business needs within a startup environment
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting enterprise software
- Experience with CRM and ticketing tools